J in the suite Veni, Vidi, Vici - Marin Headlands
Cool things are happening in Topeka tonight.
music by invisible bike!
free drinks if you can beat me on the roller races!
Free drinks if you get Ben to puke!
I have been contacted by many people recently pointing out mistakes and errors in my recently published textbook, The Big Blue Book of How to Business Better. With my apologies, here are the corrections.
- The answer matrix to chapter 6 self-study case test 1 has, under the ‘Unethical Behaviour’ heading, the sentence “The VP of Marketing put his thumb up your bottom.” This should have been under the ‘Opportunities’ heading.
- I have received some complaints about Infobox 2 in chapter 3: Pearson’s Five Forces of Competitive Edge Applied to a Manufacturer of Extreme German Diving Suit Pornography. My apologies, that should read ‘Porter's Five Forces of Competetive Edge…'
- An oversight meant that the chapter 17 essay question on Tax Considerations for Private Companies began: “Malcolm owns a self-publishing firm specialising in business textbooks. His wife, Annabel, is unemployed and they have no children. Malcolm is looking to incorporate his business, and wishes to maximise the tax benefits to both himself and his wife.” This section should be replaced with the following: “Malcolm owns a self-publishing firm specialising in business textbooks and his dirty whore of an ex-wife Annabel, the cuckolding harridan, deserves nothing but scorn and misery. Malcolm wishes to maximise his tax benefits and erase the memory of sixteen years of betrayal.”
- The chapter 17 essay answer should be replaced with “Burn everything she owns in a cleansing inferno of regretful flames.”
- Due to a publisher’s error, in some copies of the book chapters 6 to 8 were accidentally replaced with a bush.